Excel File Repair
Get Back Corrupted Excel Worksheet Repaired !
Microsoft Excel is most widely used Software Application to keep records such as record of stocks, ledgers, attendance, short databases etc. Microsoft Excel has become most popular to among business and organization as it is easy to use and user-friendly.
Sometimes these widely used Microsoft Excel Worksheet Files tends to get corrupted due to virus attacks and due to many reasons creating hardships in the business continuity. Microsoft Excel Worksheets get corrupted due to many reasons, few of them are as follows:
- Hardware Corruption - Hardware crash, Hardware error etc.
- Software Malfunction - Microsoft Excel errors etc.
- Use Error etc.
- Virus & Trojan Attacks
errors showing microsoft excel
Most Common Errors Showing Microsoft Excel:
- Unable to read files
- This file is not in a recognizable format
- 'unnamed.xls cannot be opened. The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to open a read-only location. Or, the server on which the worksheet is stored on may not be responding
- EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created
We provide Excel File Repair Services to repair Excel Worksheets files corrupted due to any of the above reasons. If you have noticed that your important Worksheets or Excel Files showing such errors contact our Data recovery engineers to get repaired your Excel file as it was before.
Our Excel File Repair service is fast and result-oriented services as it passes through different process. Our Engineers first interpret the corrupt excel file for corruption i.e. reasons for corruption, these interpretation process itself has two to four stages. Then our engineers repair the corrupted excel file by making use of effective tools and services.
Try using Our Best Excel File Repair Services to Repair your Corrupt Worksheets or Excel Files.
supported version of microsoft excel
Our engineers can recover and fix corrupt excel file created using following version of Microsoft Excel:
- Microsoft Excel 2.0,
- Microsoft Excel 95,
- Microsoft Excel 97,
- Microsoft Excel 2000,
- Microsoft Excel 2002 (XP), and
- Microsoft Excel 2003