Access File Repair
Get Back Corrupted Access Database Repaired !
Microsoft Access files serve much business firm, school, institutions as it have the option for creating databases. Microsoft Access has become most popular among business enterprises and organization as it is easy to use and user-friendly. large number of data, which includes payroll, stock control, sales and accounting purposes.
Microsoft Access Databases get corrupted due to many reasons, few of them are as follows:
- Hardware Corruption - Hardware crash, Hardware error etc.
- Software Malfunction - Microsoft Access errors etc.
- Use Error etc.
- Virus & Trojan Attacks
errors showing microsoft access
Most Common Errors Showing Microsoft ACCESS:
- Unable to read files
- This file is not in a recognizable format
- 'unnamed.mdb cannot be opened. The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to open a read-only location. Or, the server on which the presentation is stored on may not be responding
- ACCESS.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.
We provide Access File Repair Services to repair corrupt Access Databases corrupted due to any of the above reasons. If you have noticed that your important Access Database or Powerpoint Files showing such errors contact our Data Recovery engineers to get repaired your Access file as it was before.
Our Access File Repair service is fast and result-oriented services as it passes through different process. Our Engineers first interpret the corrupt Access file for corruption i.e. reasons for corruption, these interpretation process itself has two to four stages. Then our engineers repair the corrupted access file by making use of effective tools and services.
Try using Our Best Access File Repair Services to Repair your Corrupt Access Database or Access Files.
supported version of microsoft access
Our engineers can recover and fix corrupt access database created using following version of Microsoft Access:
- Microsoft Access 2.0,
- Microsoft Access 95,
- Microsoft Access 97,
- Microsoft Access 2000,
- Microsoft Access 2002 (XP), and
- Microsoft Access 2003